Amina, Munni and her five children in 2005.
Details for Munni’s story which acts as the nonprofit model for this cause; is in the “History” section..
We have been supporting her family and her since 2005. All her children are presently attending school and getting very good grades. Their lives have changed over the years for the better. They have hope to look forward to a future with an ability to stand on their own feet.
Picture with Munni with 4 of her family members in 2013
Update on Munni and her family in November 2013
- Munni’s older son is now going to 3rd year of college.
- Her second child who is a daughter is married and lives in another town with her two children.
- Her third child a daughter who has learned a skill is now working as a seamstress.
- Her fourth child who is daughter will go to college this year in 2014.
- Her fifth child who is a boy is going to the 9th grade, He is extremely bright and is very computer savvy.
- Her youngest daughter is going to the 3rd grade.
Their are trying hard to beat the odds and are more optimistic in
their lives; ever since they have Give the Needy Foundation to count on and guide them.
Update on Munni and her family in November 2015
- Munni’s older son graduated from his 2 years in college.
- Her third child a daughter who is a seamstress is taking orders.
- Her fourth child who is daughter graduated from her school
- Her fifth child who is a boy is going to the 10th grade
- Her youngest daughter is going to the 4rd grade now.
Munni however had Tuberculosis for 2 years and now is free of it, after intense treatement. But unfortunately her forth child (We dont mention their names for their privacy) has Tuberculosis and is slowly recovering from it.